Google Docs can save you hours of time and make life easier for you as a student. As you are completing this assignment DO NOT LEAVE GOOGLE DOCS. Follow the following steps to learn about these tips and tricks:
1. Open Google Docs and create a new document. Name it “Practice.”
2. Go to Add-ons
3. Look for EasyBib and add it (it’s free).
4. Go to the tab, or click this link for : “Citing with EasyBib Add-on.”
5. Watch “Quick and Easy Bibliography with Google Docs.”
6. Find any book that you have read and create a bibliography using what you just learned.
7. In your document, go to tools and then research.
8. Click: “Footnotes.”
9. Watch the video.
10. Find an article about a topic you are studying in school. Create a footnote.
11. Click: “Inserting Images /Maps” tab. Insert an image or map to your document.
12. Click: “Evaluating Sources.”
13. Find an article through Google Scholar in Google Docs. How many times was it used? What publications used it?
14. Click: “Drafting.”
15. Type in a sentence. Use Google Docs to find a synonym for one of the words in your sentence.
16. Go to “Add-ons.”
17. Explore the different Add-ons that Google Docs offers. Which one looks the most helpful? Why?
18. Download your document, save it to your computer and upload it to Managebac.